ICanPlaySport is a weekly sports coaching programme for 2-3 and 4-7 year olds where your child will have fun, make friends, learn about and take part in lots of different sports over a year.
- Our programme is designed to develop agility, balance and co-ordination through 6-week courses in badminton, basketball, cricket, football, hockey, rugby and tennis.
- Your child will develop fundamental movement skills (e.g. striking a ball, catching, throwing, jumping, landing and stopping) that they can apply in other sports as they grow up.
- We’ll give your child lots of opportunities to play with, share with and talk to other children.
- We use purpose built sports halls and up-to-date, right-sized equipment for introducing your child to sport.
- Our friendly coaches are fully qualified, insured and committed to giving your child the individual support they need.
Whatever route your child takes through their life, taking part in ICanPlaySport will give them a great starting point and base to build from.
“Whatever path the individual takes, the benefits of a good grounding in fundamental movement skills cannot be overestimated.” (Sports Coach UK, 2005)